Friday, March 20, 2009

Virtual Worship

I've never heard/experience this before. Never thought it was possible, but surprisingly it is!

This taken from Leeland's blog post "Worship With Me", be blessed =):

"Hey guys,

It's lee. I have an idea. How about I make a few videos every now and then. They're not going to be really big and produced. It's pretty raw, but basically I just want to spend some time in worship with the bloggers. God's big enough to fill all of cyberspace with His glory. So put on some headphones or get alone and let's seek God together!



Here's some scriptures to think about as we're worshiping...

Psalm 16:11 - "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Ephesians 3:18-20 - "May have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."
Acts 2:28 - "You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence." "


Refreshed =)
-eye-

No comments: