Thursday, March 12, 2009

An update!

Yup, finally an update!

Have not been keen on updating my blog lately, as it has become an obligation rather than something done out of inspiration or voluntarily.


So here I am, 3 weeks into my last semester of Year 2. Only having classes on Mon, Wed, and Fri, leaving gaps in between for me to sleep,laze and enjoy! =P Can't ask for a better timetable! =)


Nevertheless, the thought that I only have 3 semesters left after this kept me thinking about my future. Just weeks ago I've thought about doing another degree after this.. or something else.. but after attending MKT301 (Integrated Marketing Communications) class, i kinda have my interest in Marketing rejuvenated. Well, thank God i still have year to mull over this. Knowing me, I'll most likely gain and lose many interests by then ;)


BTW, for those music lovers out theree...


William Fitzsimmons is FANTASTIC!!!!


I've noticed him, since his tour with Brooke Fraser... but have not really been following his music.. I went back to his myspace to give another listen recently, and myyy.... he's really someone to watch!




Okay, he might not look like your typical serenader, but seriously..he has one of the sweetest and most soothing voices I have ever heard! =)

So go check this sweet voice out at http://www.myspace.com/williamfitzsimmons. Guaranteed satisfaction =P

No comments: