Friday, June 19, 2009

Freedom yang manis.

Freedom never tasted so sweet before.

After 14 gruelling weeks of college, I’m finally freeeee!

I kinda shut myself out from people and responsibilities when the assignments and exams come rushing in. (So sry peoplee..=/)Was stressed out seriously....not because of the mountainous workload, but the thought of these mountainous workload. Thinking bout all the datelines caused me to brand the word BUSY on myself. Hence, I appeared offline everytime, went for less activities... hoping I would concentrate more on removing mountains in front. It didn't really work actually, but oh well, determination doesn't come easy to a self-proclaimed procrastinator.

But now it feels like everyday is a brand new day!

Endless possibilities await me everyday…just lovee the freedom of being able to plan what fun activity I should do next every moement. Being not bound to datelines, tasks and boring lectures, makes might spirit lighter! =P Ahh kua cheong abit …but dats exactly it.

Just feeel like going to beaches and parks just to breathe in nature, and be inspired again. 6 weeks of holss… perfect season for tulislagu-ing! WIP! =) Too bad KL has no beach, and no safe parks to lepak. Books are my source of inspiration for now haha.

Just hopee these 6 weeks will seee some productivity and good enjoyment!

And tis the season for reunions as well…no better timing than now =)

2 comments:

fnaf said...

This article is really fantastic and thanks for sharing the valuable post.
----
five nights at freddy's game | fnaf3 | five nights at freddy's download

jogos do friv said...

I think this is one of the most interesting articles I’ve read on this subject
---
i like play game clickjogos online free and play game juegos de pou